inSpire Health Plan.
Award winning care throughout the UK.
What are the key benefits of inSpire?
- Avoid NHS waiting lists
- Fast access to Spire Hospitals
- Choice of specialists and consultants
- Convenient appointment times
- Competitive premiums
- High quality patient care
What is private health insurance?
Private health insurance offers you quick access to eligible health treatment for new medical conditions that arise after you join; from seeing a specialist for diagnosis to receiving the appropriate care during a stay in hospital.
You’ll also be able to choose who you want to be seen by (upon GP referral) and which Spire Hospital you want to be treated at. So you’ll have the flexibility to manage your health.
Why choose the inSpire health plan?
The inSpire health plan is underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare and gives you all the benefits of private health insurance. In addition the inSpire health plan supports members with services including:
- Fast Track Appointments service, which can help with finding you a specialist (upon GP referral), and get you seen quickly.
- Working Body, a service which provides quick telephone access to physiotherapists. Without the need to see a GP first.
- Health at Hand, 24/7 telephone information and support from medical professionals.
How to apply.
Its easy to apply, either online or by giving us a call.
To get a quote, please fill in our quick quote form below and we will be in touch.
Give us a call.
Give us a call on 0333 443 2202 to have a chat with one of our friendly UK support team.
Get a free quick quote today.
The Clear Health Group Ltd
Unit 7, St Stephen's Court
St Stephen's Road
The Clear Health Group Ltd. Wilson House, 2 Lorne Park Road, Bournemouth, BH1 1JN.
The Clear Health Group Ltd trading as Clear Health, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) number 788316.
The Clear Health Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under No. 10870527.
© Copyright Protected 2019